Tanuja upset about Tanishaa being on ‘Bigg Boss 7’
Tanuja explains her reservations about her daughter Tanishaa going into the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
There have been reports about how Kajol and her mother Tanuja are upset with Tanishaa’s decision to become a participant on ‘Bigg Boss 7’. The forthright actress and mother admits that she didn’t want her daughter to be a part of the reality show, “Of course I didn’t want her to go but she’s going. It’s her decision completely and my feelings have nothing to do with it! I am just wondering how she will manage to survive for three months — without a phone, without communication and doing nothing. I really don’t know... My daughter has been extremely pampered all her life and I am concerned about the situations happening there and how comfortable she will be in them.”
When asked if she tried stopping Tanishaa from going, she says, “Never! Tanishaa is old enough to know what she’s doing and make her own decisions. I have brought up both my daughters in such a way that they can take their own independent decisions. I have just guided them when they were young but now that they are grown up I don’t question their decisions. As a mother I have every right to feel upset about her decision but of course, I will support her. Do I have a choice?”
What about the rumours of fights in the family because of Tanishaa’s decision? “In our family we never fight. We have discussions. Yes, there was a dicussion about her going there and I expressed my concern,” adds the actress, who has just returned from Toronto after attending the international film festival.
Interestingly, she has never watched the reality show. When informed that 14 contestants are expected to share two bathrooms, she sounds horrified. “How will Tanishaa manage? I have never watched BB till now but now that Tanishaa is there I will watch it.” In the end, she asks about the other contestants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sarkar 3' posters: Ram Gopal Varma introduces characters of Amitabh Bachchan starrer
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show