Tanuja upset about Tanishaa being on ‘Bigg Boss 7’
Tanuja explains her reservations about her daughter Tanishaa going into the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
There have been reports about how Kajol and her mother Tanuja are upset with Tanishaa’s decision to become a participant on ‘Bigg Boss 7’. The forthright actress and mother admits that she didn’t want her daughter to be a part of the reality show, “Of course I didn’t want her to go but she’s going. It’s her decision completely and my feelings have nothing to do with it! I am just wondering how she will manage to survive for three months — without a phone, without communication and doing nothing. I really don’t know... My daughter has been extremely pampered all her life and I am concerned about the situations happening there and how comfortable she will be in them.”
When asked if she tried stopping Tanishaa from going, she says, “Never! Tanishaa is old enough to know what she’s doing and make her own decisions. I have brought up both my daughters in such a way that they can take their own independent decisions. I have just guided them when they were young but now that they are grown up I don’t question their decisions. As a mother I have every right to feel upset about her decision but of course, I will support her. Do I have a choice?”
What about the rumours of fights in the family because of Tanishaa’s decision? “In our family we never fight. We have discussions. Yes, there was a dicussion about her going there and I expressed my concern,” adds the actress, who has just returned from Toronto after attending the international film festival.
Interestingly, she has never watched the reality show. When informed that 14 contestants are expected to share two bathrooms, she sounds horrified. “How will Tanishaa manage? I have never watched BB till now but now that Tanishaa is there I will watch it.” In the end, she asks about the other contestants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor 'thrilled' about 'shauchalaya' named after him
- Sachin Tendulkar biopic most awaited film of year: AR Rahman
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Watch: Dwayne DJ Bravo gives rib-tickling sneak-peek into upcoming episode of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Anil Kapoor to give ‘Prison Break’ an Indian twist?
- From 'Comedy Nights' to 'The Kapil Sharma Show', Mika Singh is everywhere on TV!