TV celebs take up cooking challenge
Mumbai: TV actors like Aishwarya Sakhuja and Aman Verma are ready to face the challenge of cooking on new reality show ‘Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki’, which will test celebrities` hosting, entertainment and culinary skills.
The show will see five celebrities getting together at one person`s house, where a full three-course dinner meal will be planned by the host. The host also has to keep his guests entertained. All the guests will be asked to rate the host at the end of the party.
Aishwarya, who is known by her role of Toasty in ‘Saas Bina Sasural’, admits she can`t cook in real life.
"In `Saas Bina Sasuraal`, I am shown as a perfect bahu (daughter-in-law). But in this show, people will see that I am not good at cooking at all," Aishwarya said here at an event Friday..
Aman, who played Raavan in ‘Ram Leela’ says he considers cooking more challenging than essaying the character.
"Whatever I did an Raavan was very tough for me. But this is tougher. It is very challenging to cook for so many people," he said.
Some other names to be seen on the Life OK show are Manoj Tiwari, VJ Andy, Sara Khan, Karanvir Bohra, Ragini Khanna and Sanaya Irani.
Karanvir, who played a negative role as Viraj in ‘Dil Se Di Dua Saubhgyavati Bhava’, is looking for an image change with ‘Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki’.
"The image which I take along with me is that of Viraj. This (new) show will help me get rid of it. People will get to see who I truly am," he said.
Actor Ram Kapoor will host the show, which will begin Jan 21.
Ram says he "wanted to do something different", and added: "I think this is a very interesting show."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’