Vidya Balan to feature on `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` again
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film ‘The Dirty Picture’ and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Telefilms, the show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’