Vidya Balan to feature on `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` again
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film ‘The Dirty Picture’ and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Telefilms, the show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- Here’s how Hrithik Roshan responded when ‘characterless Kangana’ trended on Twitter
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?