Vidya Balan to feature on `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` again
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film ‘The Dirty Picture’ and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Telefilms, the show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People forget celebrities are also human beings: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside