Vidya Balan to feature on `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` again
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan will make an appearance on popular TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’. This will be her second stint on the show.
Vidya first featured on the show to promote her film ‘The Dirty Picture’ and gave some tips to Priya, the female protagonist of the show, that would help her woo a man.
The 36-year-old is now coming on the show to promote her forthcoming movie ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, which releases Feb 28. She will shoot for her sequence in the show Thursday, said a source.
Looks like this time Vidya will talk about the side effects of marriage.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Telefilms, the show features Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'