Vindu Dara Singh to produce `Savdhaan India`
New Delhi: Actor Vindu Dara Singh, often seen on the silver screen in supporting roles, now turns producer and his maiden venture is TV series ‘Savdhaan India’.
The crime-based show is already being aired on Life OK channel and Vindu will join the team as its producer.
Talking about his now role, Vindu said in a statement: "It is fun to make such programmes... It helps people to understand and get alert. Excesses on children and women are wrong and it needs to be shown."
As an actor, the 48-year-old is active on the big as well as the small screen. Recently he featured in Life Ok`s ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’, an Indian version of British reality show "Come Dine With Me". In 2009, he had even won reality show ‘Bigg Boss 3’.
Son of legendary Dara Singh, Vindu`s last big screen outing was ‘Son of Sardaar’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success