Vindu Dara Singh to produce `Savdhaan India`
New Delhi: Actor Vindu Dara Singh, often seen on the silver screen in supporting roles, now turns producer and his maiden venture is TV series ‘Savdhaan India’.
The crime-based show is already being aired on Life OK channel and Vindu will join the team as its producer.
Talking about his now role, Vindu said in a statement: "It is fun to make such programmes... It helps people to understand and get alert. Excesses on children and women are wrong and it needs to be shown."
As an actor, the 48-year-old is active on the big as well as the small screen. Recently he featured in Life Ok`s ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’, an Indian version of British reality show "Come Dine With Me". In 2009, he had even won reality show ‘Bigg Boss 3’.
Son of legendary Dara Singh, Vindu`s last big screen outing was ‘Son of Sardaar’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?