Vindu Dara Singh to produce `Savdhaan India`
New Delhi: Actor Vindu Dara Singh, often seen on the silver screen in supporting roles, now turns producer and his maiden venture is TV series ‘Savdhaan India’.
The crime-based show is already being aired on Life OK channel and Vindu will join the team as its producer.
Talking about his now role, Vindu said in a statement: "It is fun to make such programmes... It helps people to understand and get alert. Excesses on children and women are wrong and it needs to be shown."
As an actor, the 48-year-old is active on the big as well as the small screen. Recently he featured in Life Ok`s ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’, an Indian version of British reality show "Come Dine With Me". In 2009, he had even won reality show ‘Bigg Boss 3’.
Son of legendary Dara Singh, Vindu`s last big screen outing was ‘Son of Sardaar’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?