Vishal Singh takes break from `Parvarrish`
New Delhi: Television actor Vishal Singh aka Jeet Ahuja of ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi’ is taking a break from the show. He is heading for a small vacation from the hectic shooting schedule.
"I am going on a holiday with my close friends. Since I started shooting for `Parvarrish...`, I have not got much time to catch up with my friends. So I am going on a much needed vacation," Vishal said.
The show is about parents-children relationship and the ups and downs in their lives. In the sitcom, Vishal plays actress Rupali Ganguly`s husband. The couple has three children together.
"We shoot for around 25 days months so there is not much time left for other things. Since we have five children in the show, we shoot on weekends when they don`t have school. This becomes problamtic as all my friends are free on weekends."
"So I decided about this vacation and luckily the creative team moulded the story in such a manner that it justifies my absence for sometime from the show," said the 38-year-old actor best remembered for his role in ‘Dekh Bhai Dekh’.
In the show, it is being shown that he has got a promotion and needs to shift to Singapore without his family. In the show, which comes on Sony, Vishal leaves for Singapore in Tuesday`s episode.
Where are you going for vacation?
"I am going for about two weeks, but have not yet decided that where I am going. I still have a few days of shoot so will decide soon," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more