When Shweta Tiwari dressed as boy
Mumbai: Actress Shweta Tiwari, who is set to participate in the forthcoming season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, says that for her first ever dance performance on stage years back, she was dressed as a boy.
“My first stage performance was in school. I performed a koli dance form for which I played the role of a boy because of my height, and I was also made to wear a moustache to give a look for the same," said Shweta.
She says it has been her "most special" performance since it was the first one.
Shweta, who became a popular name with a hit show like ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’, has shown her dancing ability on many occasions earlier. She has even grooved to Bhojpuri numbers in movies.
She had co-hosted one season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ with Rohit Roy, and she is excited to be a part of the coming season as a participant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’