Will not join `Lapataganj 2`, says Preeti Amin
Mumbai: Preeti Amin, who played a mute character, Surili, in ‘Lapataganj’, says she will not be a part of its second season, but has no regrets.
The second season will go on air June 10 on SAB TV.
"After playing Surili in `Lapataganj` for almost two-and-half year, I felt that I have enjoyed that character to the fullest," she told IANS here.
"Besides, I don`t feel that I was being able to do something. So I moved forward to do some other shows," she said.
"So, I won`t be able to connect with the show now and I will not be in `Lapataganj 2`. But I don`t have any regrets."
Preeti was recently seen in Zee TV`s "Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein". Soon she will be seen in Sony TV`s "Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'