Will not join `Lapataganj 2`, says Preeti Amin
Mumbai: Preeti Amin, who played a mute character, Surili, in ‘Lapataganj’, says she will not be a part of its second season, but has no regrets.
The second season will go on air June 10 on SAB TV.
"After playing Surili in `Lapataganj` for almost two-and-half year, I felt that I have enjoyed that character to the fullest," she told IANS here.
"Besides, I don`t feel that I was being able to do something. So I moved forward to do some other shows," she said.
"So, I won`t be able to connect with the show now and I will not be in `Lapataganj 2`. But I don`t have any regrets."
Preeti was recently seen in Zee TV`s "Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein". Soon she will be seen in Sony TV`s "Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser