Yana Gupta to get caged for `Bigg Boss 6` finale
Mumbai: Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will participate in the ‘Bigg Boss 6’ finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.
The finale of the reality show will be aired Colors Jan 13.
"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.
After her act, only the final two contestants will remain in the house.
Yana was said to have been offered to feature as a contestant in ‘Bigg Boss 6’, but she had reportedly turned it down.
As of now there are six contestants in the show - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - vying for the big prize money of Rs.50 lakh.
The finale, to be hosted by Salman Khan, is expected to be a grand affair with four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - also performing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?