Yana to make wildcard entry on `Jhalak...`?
New Delhi: Those who got upset after ‘Babuji’ girl Yana Gupta`s elimination from dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4’, should cheer up - she is expected to return as a wildcard entry with her choreographer Salman Khan next week.
Yana, who has been performing consistently well, has also been giving tough competition to all other participants on the show. But her elimination came as a surprise to many, a source told reporters.
Other than Yana, singer Anushka Manchanda, boxer Akhil Kumar and actors Renuka Shahane and Krushna Abhishek have been eliminated so far.
While Akhil and Renuka were weak contenders and took the elimination in their stride, Krushna has been spreading bad word about the show in the media.
However, all the eliminated contestants, including Yana, will get a chance to perform once again and the episode will be aired Jan 24. In the following episode, Yana will re-enter the show Jan 25, said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!