ZEE offers free live streams, TV on demand for Sky ZEE TV subscribers
Here’s some good news for fans of Zee TV.
ZEE, the leading global broadcaster of Hindi programming, has launched DittoTV, an online, tablet and mobile platform that will provide live streams and TV on demand from ZEE channels, anywhere in the UK and Europe. ZEE has 100,000 hours of programming available in 15 languages across the world and it aims to double its current reach of 700 million viewers in the 169 countries to which it broadcasts.
Exclusively available for free to current Sky ZEE subscribers in the UK, the content is also accessible to those on other TV platforms and without a TV subscription, meaning that for the first time, seventeen ZEE channels are available to even those without a TV package of any kind. Simply download the app on any internet enabled device, verify your account through a mobile phone number and start watching your favourite programmes. The app is available across all platforms, including iOS, Android and Blackberry, and there are a range of payment options to choose from, from a full monthly package to top ups via the embedded Top - up Wallet, which means subscribers can simply pay as they go.
Neeraj Dhingra, CEO of ZEE Europe, says “ZEE has been the pioneer and innovator in the media industry and with DittoTV we have demonstrated again that we are moving ahead with the times by launching a new digital platform for distribution of content across Europe. Apart from our focus on the linear channels on Sky and other platforms in UK and Europe, with DittoTV we aim to address a new segment of mobile users and make our channels easily accessible on the go. We are already seeing uplift in online subscriptions as a result.”
Archana (Ankita Lokhande), star of ‘Pavitra Rishta’, says, “ZEE has always been at the forefront of bringing quality Hindi programming to British and European Hindi speaking communities, and I am so proud that Pavitra Rishta will now be available online and on mobile to everyone at their convenience, irrespective of whether they have a TV subscription or not. I am excited that more people will be able to watch Pavitra Rishta, thanks to DittoTV’s new technology.”
DittoTV is a product of the Digital Services arm of ZEE, and the app was built using the latest and sophisticated technologies both for video streaming on the go. The app is already proving popular with over 65,000 likes on Facebook and 7,000 app downloads to date. Find out more at: https://www.dittotv.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
- Viral video: Kapil Sharma’s take on ‘Angrezipanti’ will make you respect your mother tongue even more
- Ramayana had another heroine besides SITA – Know more about her contributions
- Pakistani TV actor shot in Karachi
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Riteish Deshmukh to host Marathi quiz show
- 'Game of Thrones' will have shorter final seasons