Zindagi presents ‘selfish’ Saman of ‘Maat’ in new avatar in ‘Thakan’
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: She played the selfish, self-obsessed Saman in super-hit TV series ‘Maat’ but will now be back on Zindagi’s ‘Thakan’ in an altogether different avatar.
Saba Qamar will soon be back on India’s new favourite entertainment channel Zindagi as Sadaf in 'Thakan', a young girl burdened by family responsibilities but has the grit and determination to plough through the troubles that keep crashing over her time and again.
Truly a personification of the archetypical self sacrificing woman, Sadaf is that but with an encouraging twist. Her life goes through many ups and downs and she deals, to the best of her ability, with all the challenges that life brings her way but almost sub-consciously pushes her dreams and feelings on a backburner for her family’s sake.
Belonging to a family with never ending demands, Sadaf is brilliant in evoking a sense of empathy with the viewers but with a sense of camaraderie too. She embodies the inspiring figure of a woman who denies herself any weakness and strives to provide the best for her family knowing her bound responsibilities towards them and in turn their helpless dependence on her.
Tune in to Zindagi to watch Thakan starting August 31st every day, Monday to Sunday at 8:55 PM
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'