Daddy: Arjun Rampal's first look as gangster Arun Gawli will make your jaw drop
New Delhi: Well, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Bollywood hunk Arjun Rampal has slowly and steadily emerged as one of the most brilliant actors of Indian cinema. The 44-year-old star is once again set to surprise his fans. This time, he will be portraying the lead character in gangster Arun Gawli biopic 'Daddy'.
The 'Rock On!' dude recently took to Twitter to share the first look of 'Daddy' with his fans. And, oh boy, it is interesting enough to make your jaw drop.
"Here it is guys the first look of #Daddy let me know your thoughts. #Daddy #Eros #Erosnow #comingsoon," he tweeted along with a short clip.
However, not much has been revealed about 'Daddy' yet. But, it surely looks dayum intriguing.
— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) 29 November 2016
Arjun was last seen on the silver screen in 'Rock On 2'. The movie failed to impress the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik