Danis Tanovic's Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Tigers' headed to San Sebastian festival
New Delhi: Bosnian director Danis Tanovic's 'Tigers', starring Bollywood star Emraan Hashmi, has made it to the official selection of San Sebastian international film festival after making its debut at Toronto film festival.
'Tigers', produced by Prashita Chaudhary of Cinemorphic and Guneet Monga of Sikhya Entertainment, revolves around a salesman, played by Emraan, who sells infant formula, the artificial substitute for breast milk and how he discovers a big racket and goes after it.
Tanovic, best known for his 2001 Oscar-winning film 'No Man's Land', shot the film in India based on a true-story.
"We are going to Toronto, San Sebastian and some other film festivals. It looks like it is going to be good (festival wise). It is a special film for me," Tanovic said.
Tigers will compete in the official section at San Sebastian. The film will screen there on September 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik