Mika Singh performs in Karachi
Karachi: Indian singer Mika Singh rocked a big crowd at the historical Mohatta Palace by belting out popular Bollywood numbers like `Mauja hi mauja` and `Chinta ta chita chita` during his first performance in the Pakistani city.
It was Mika`s first visit to Pakistan`s biggest city and the Punjabi singer didn`t disappoint his audience which included the young crowd, senior citizens and the teenagers, who danced and swayed to his tunes.
"When I was preparing to come to Karachi, there were apprehensions and I was advised not to go to Pakistan but after the way you people have responded tonight it has been a memorable visit for me," Mika said at the end of his concert on Wednesday night.
"Honestly speaking tonight I don`t see any difference between the people of both countries," he added.
Mika kicked off the concert with a rendering of his latest hit, `Main Tere Agal Bagal Hun` and then warmed up the night with songs like `Chinta Ta Chita Chita` and `Mauja Hi Mauja`.
The singer didn`t forget to thrill the crowd with some hit Pakistani numbers like the evergreen `Jholay Lal` and `Hava Hava`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'