`Pakistani Justin Bieber` Asim Azhar coming to UK
London: Pop star Asim Azhar, dubbed as the `Pakistani Justin Bieber`, is preparing for his first UK concert.
Azhar, 17, is to perform his current single `Maahi Aaja` at an upcoming London gig, suggest reports.
"I`m excited to release my new single. The last year has been incredible for me, especially in Pakistan where my home fans have been unbelievable," said the singer.
"The release of `Maahi Aaja` is the next step of my journey. I`m now looking forward to my forthcoming USA tour this month, followed by my first UK performance at the London Mela on August 31. "I can`t wait to perform and meet all my UK fans," Azhar said.
The pop star has already had three consecutive number ones in the Pakistani pop charts in the last 18 months, debuting with an Urdu cover of Ed Sheeran`s `The A Team`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!