`Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game` available online
New Delhi: "Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game", a music album comprising anthemic songs by chart-topping musicians like Timbaland and Rita Ora, was unveiled Tuesday to capture the energy and spirit of football ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The 11-track album is available for purchase internationally on iTunes.
"‘Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game` provides a unique view into the culture of the most popular sport in the world," Frank Cooper III, chief marketing officer (Global Consumer Engagement), PepsiCo Global Beverages Group, said in a statement.
"It introduces powerful new music from superstar and emerging artists, and features those songs in short films by some of the world`s most dynamic directors highlighting an aspect of football culture," he added.
In addition to the album, the artists` songs serve as inspirations for 11 short films by directors including Spike Lee, Idris Elba, Jessy Terrero, Diego Luna, Andy Morahan and The Kolton Brothers, among others.
The album is part of the integrated 2014 Pepsi football campaign, bringing fans closer to the sport.
The World Cup starts in Brazil Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dia Mirza says she is not tech savvy
- New script to have no controversy or politics: Rahul Dholakia
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- KRK says Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah' will be Box Office disaster; actress reacts
- Work commitments keep Arjun Kapoor away from 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on february 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!