Alia Bhatt wants to cut her own album
Mumbai: Sprightly and talented Alia Bhatt, who has sung the unplugged version of ‘Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki’, not only wants to pursue singing in films, but also dreams of cutting an album one day.
She has crooned a song for ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ and her dad Mahesh Bhatt praised her talent, saying "she is a raw and wild diamond, a wild flower".
"If I get an opportunity, I would love to sing. I really enjoy singing. But I would like to take singing forward. I wouldn`t want to restrict myself to singing for films alone, I want to cut an album of my own one day," the 21-year-old said here.
Bhatt was also present in the audience. He loves the rawness of Alia`s voice and hopes she never attends any formal training.
"Her unique point is being untrained. I fear people misleading her and sending her to a training school. She is a raw and wild diamond, a wild flower, which is beautiful in this way only and it should remain this way," Bhatt said.
The song, originally sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, has also been sung by Arijit Singh for the film.
For ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ Alia has teamed up with Varun Dhawan and their second film together hits theatres July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims