Himesh Reshammiya teams up with Barjatya, courtesy Salman Khan
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Himesh Reshammiya and Salman Khan have been friends for long. The singer-music composer has often credited his success to the Bollywood superstar for all the help he has lent him thus far.
And their association will extend with Sooraj Barjatya’s next starring the ‘Dabangg’ star.
Buzz has it that Khan had introduced Himesh to Barjatya and wanted the filmmaker to take the musician on board. The music in Barjatya’s films have always had a very desi touch and it would be interesting to see how Himesh moulds himself according to Barjatya`s style.
Salman and Barjatya have delivered blockbusters like ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Kaun’ and ‘Hum Saath Sath Hain’ in the past and will be teaming up for the untitled film almost after a decade and a half.
The industry heavyweight has immortalised Prem, a character produced by Rajshri Productions, one of the oldest film production companies of the country.
And songs have been the lifeline of the films produced by the Barjatyas. Will Himesh help Prem aka Salman in recreating the old melody magic?
Let us wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'