I am fine if a guy sings my song to impress my daughter: Honey Singh
New Delhi: Rapper Honey Singh says his songs are not to demean women and claims if a boy sings them to impress his daughter he has no problem with it.
The 23-year-old `Lungi Dance` hitmaker, who is married for more than two years, said that audience like songs on girls so his maximum chartbusters are on the fairer sex.
"I am yet to have a child and if I am blessed with a baby girl and in future if a guy tries to impress my daughter by singing my hits, I have no issues with it.
"It`s a misconception that I compose songs for girls. I have sung a song for Bhagat Singh too but nobody knows about it. I have sung about boys but all of them are super-duper flop," Honey said on the sidelines of Agenda AajTak conclave.
Having started off his career with music direction in Punjab, the controversial rapper later shifted to Bollywood. But Honey says he never intended to sing for the Hindi Film industry.
"I am not interested to sing in Bollywood. I sing for only those actors whom I admire. I sing free of cost for them. I want to take independent music ahead and my songs are completely based on my observations," she said.
The singer is currently gearing up for Tamil debut with `Kolaveri Di` producer Anirudh Ravichander.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!