I started writing songs because of loneliness: Taylor Swift
London: Country singer Taylor Swift says she began concentrating on her music career after facing loneliness in her teen years.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker said penning songs has helped her a lot in learning about life, reported Daily Star.
"I started writing songs because I wasn`t invited to parties and sleep-overs. I wasn`t noticed by the guy I like," Swift said.
"Writing songs has taught me a lot. One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is there`s sometimes nothing you can do to make someone like you if they don`t. It`s okay to let that go," she added.
The `I Knew You Were Trouble` singer has previously dated celebrities like Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Kim Kardashian West done with questions on Taylor Swift feud
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai