I started writing songs because of loneliness: Taylor Swift
London: Country singer Taylor Swift says she began concentrating on her music career after facing loneliness in her teen years.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker said penning songs has helped her a lot in learning about life, reported Daily Star.
"I started writing songs because I wasn`t invited to parties and sleep-overs. I wasn`t noticed by the guy I like," Swift said.
"Writing songs has taught me a lot. One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is there`s sometimes nothing you can do to make someone like you if they don`t. It`s okay to let that go," she added.
The `I Knew You Were Trouble` singer has previously dated celebrities like Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband