Music is my life, I`ll perish without it: Dhanush
Mumbai: Dhanush has been lauded for his acting acumen, but he refuses to let go of his work as a singer, composer and lyricist.
The actor, who has entered Bollywood with ‘Raanjhanaa’, says music is such an important part of his life that he can`t perform without it.
The actor has written songs for few Tamil films like ‘Mayakkam Enna’, ‘3’, ‘Ethir Neechal’ and upcoming film ‘Maryan.’
"Music is my life, without music I will just perish, I cannot perform. Whenever I perform, there is some music running in my head and I perform for that music," the 29-year-old said here Friday at the launch of the cover of Star Week magazine featuring him and Sonam Kapoor.
"Music is my food, my love, my life , everything," he added.
Dhanush`s ‘Why this kolaveri di’ became a rage in 2012. He had penned and sung it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!