RDB back in Bollywood with Saif`s `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Britain-based top band RDB (Rhythm, Dhol and Bass) is back in Bollywood after a hiatus with its new peppy composition for Tigmanshu Dhulia`s action caper `Bullett Raja`.
RDB artists have sung a number, `Tamanche Pe Disco`, for Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha and they will also be seen shaking a leg with Saif in the song.
The band which has won a lot of accolades internationally for Bollywood numbers like `Sadi Gali`, `Om Mangalam`, `Yamla Pagla Deewana`, will now be singing `Tamanche Pe Disco`.
"The song is a very peppy and fast number. Also the song is recorded keeping Saif Ali Khan`s groovy avatar in mind. This is the first time that they are uniting," a source said.
Releasing on November 29, `Bullett Raja` is premised on fictional mafia based in Uttar Pradesh and stars Saif, Sonakshi, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!