RDB pays tribute to Kuly with special song
New Delhi: The members of bhangra and hip-hop band RDB are set to pay tribute to their late member Kuly by releasing a special song and a memorial video.
Kuly died of a brain tumour May 22.
The song, entitled "Yaadan" (Memories) has been written by Kuly`s father Harjog Singh and sung by Kuly`s brothers Manj and Surj along with a verse sung by their father. The music and production of the track was composed by Kuly last year.
"This song was the hardest one we have ever had to sing, and was very emotional for us all. Dad would cry at every line he would sing. This song is from the heart and we hope the world appreciates it," Manj said in a statement.
In a further tribute, urban bhangra singer Nindy Kaur will release a track featuring Kuly`s vocal and a hook line produced for her by Kuly before he passed away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander: Glen McIntosh
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'