RDB pays tribute to Kuly with special song
New Delhi: The members of bhangra and hip-hop band RDB are set to pay tribute to their late member Kuly by releasing a special song and a memorial video.
Kuly died of a brain tumour May 22.
The song, entitled "Yaadan" (Memories) has been written by Kuly`s father Harjog Singh and sung by Kuly`s brothers Manj and Surj along with a verse sung by their father. The music and production of the track was composed by Kuly last year.
"This song was the hardest one we have ever had to sing, and was very emotional for us all. Dad would cry at every line he would sing. This song is from the heart and we hope the world appreciates it," Manj said in a statement.
In a further tribute, urban bhangra singer Nindy Kaur will release a track featuring Kuly`s vocal and a hook line produced for her by Kuly before he passed away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'