RDB pays tribute to Kuly with special song
New Delhi: The members of bhangra and hip-hop band RDB are set to pay tribute to their late member Kuly by releasing a special song and a memorial video.
Kuly died of a brain tumour May 22.
The song, entitled "Yaadan" (Memories) has been written by Kuly`s father Harjog Singh and sung by Kuly`s brothers Manj and Surj along with a verse sung by their father. The music and production of the track was composed by Kuly last year.
"This song was the hardest one we have ever had to sing, and was very emotional for us all. Dad would cry at every line he would sing. This song is from the heart and we hope the world appreciates it," Manj said in a statement.
In a further tribute, urban bhangra singer Nindy Kaur will release a track featuring Kuly`s vocal and a hook line produced for her by Kuly before he passed away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana