'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ 2012 Finals; Jasraj Joshi's win: As it all happened...
In a country where music is nothing short of a religion and musicians are worshipped, Zee TV’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ has always been instrumental in providing the country with many demigods of music. Jasraj Joshi, Shenaz Akhtar, Mohd. Aman and Vishwajeet Borwankar, the names that had carved a niche for every heart that loves music, saw their dreams taking a different turn with the Grand Finale of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’.
Pune-based Jasraj Joshi took away the much-coveted winner’s trophy, and Shehnaz Akhtar was crowned the runner-up. Vishwajeet Borwankar was voted third by the audience and Mohammad Aman finished fourth.
Here’s taking a look at how the grand finale of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ 2012 took place:
- Bringing all anticipations to an end, Jasraj Joshi takes home the 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012 trophy... Here's waiting for the next installment of the musical extravaganza!
- The winner's trophy, at 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012, belongs to Jasraj Joshi! Shehnaz Akhtar is the runner-up this time around.
- And the winner of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012 is...
- The second runner-up of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012 is Vishwajeet!
- And the fourth position is for Mohammad Aman!
- Some special awards for the contestants of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'.
- So who will the winner be... Anticipations run high, tension writ large on each of the finalist's face!
- And now on stage, Jasraj's own version of 'Bhaag DK Bose'!
- Vishwajeet entertains the audience with 'Tai tai fish'.
- After Aman's classical stint, Shehnaz rocks the stage with his 'Pungi' act!
- Another mesmerising performance from the finalists - and all four of them together this time - before the winner is announced!
- Kapil Sharma, in his inimitable style, now takes to pulling Mohd. Aman's leg!
- 'Albela sajan'in Mohd. Aman's soulful voice.
- The fourth finalist of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'2012, Mohammad Aman on the stage now.
- Sajid's "somewhere down the line" the butt of jokes on the stage now!
- Honey Singh unveils the mystery behind his name - 'Yo Yo' means Your Own!
- 'O Baanwariya' from 'Khiladi 786' being performed.
- Honey Singh is now belting out numbers like 'Brown rang', 'High heels' and other such chart-busters on the show.
- Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh enters the stage - suspended in mid-air, 'Angreji beat' on lips!
- Jasraj Joshi is awarded a Hero 'Ignitor' motorcycle on the show.
- Kapil Sharma and Jasraj's comic jugalbandi on the stage now.
- Jasraj pours his heart out in his rendition of 'Nadaan parindey' from 'Rockstar'.
- 'Khalbali' for the audience now.
- Jasraj's full-blooded performance - 'Sadda haq' in his voice.
- The thid finalist - Jasraj Joshi - up on stage now. The audience is treated to some unforgettable moments from 'Magic' Jasraj's journey on the show.
- 'Banjaara' being sung in Shehnaz's voice.
- Shehnaz sings Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's 'Dagabaaz re' from 'Dabangg 2' now.
- 'Phir mohabbat' from 'Murder 2' in Shehnaz Akhtar's spell-binding voice now.
- Down the memory lane - some of Shehnaz's glorious moments on the show.
- Shehnaz Akhtar - the second finalist of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012 - up next!
- Shankar Mahadevan, aided by B. Harikrishna, take to the stage with a performance dedicated to women empowerment; the tragic Delhi gang rape incident being the context of the same.
- The gorgeous Ankita Lokhandwale shakes a leg to 'Lat lag gayi'... Together, Ankita and Gurmeet are setting the stage on fire!
- The dashing Gurmeet Chowdhry grooves to the tunes of 'Aadat se majboor'.
- Kapil Sharma takes on the task of pulling Vishwajeet's leg.
- 'Deva shri ganesha' from 'Agneepath' in Vishwajeet's voice now.
- Borwankar off to singing 'Baawre' now.
- The first finalist of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012, Vishwajeet Borwankar, off to a power-packed start with 'Singham'.
- A quick flashback - Vishwajeet's memorable moments on the show.
- Vishwajeet Borwankar emerges from a lion-head - and on the stage now...
- Songs like 'Hothon se chho lo tum', 'Saans mein', 'Aunty ji', 'Dil mera muft ka', 'Jugni' are sung on the stage.
- The Top 10 finalists of 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' 2012 on the show, yet again.
- Kapil Sharma's comic interludes leave the audience in splits!
- A rocking performance on 'Pandey ji seeti' on the 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' stage.
- The chart-busting 'Fevicol Se' on the stage now.
- The musician brothers perform to the tunes of 'Chin ta ta'.
- 'Chikni Kamar' from 'Rowdy Rathore' in Sajid-Wajid's voice now.
- And Sajid-Wajid perform now... They take the stage by storm with 'Mashallah'.
- Korean sensation Psy impersonated on the stage now. Kapil Sharma treats the audience to his version of 'Gangnam Style'.
- Jay Bhanushali takes on the work of anchoring the show now!
- On to 'Rang de basanti' now!
- Javed Ali croons 'Mera rang de basanti chola'. The medley of patriotic songs are in honour of Republic Day.
- And it begins... with a rendition of 'Yeh jo des hai tera' from 'Swades' by Javed Ali.
- A bevy of stars are introduced... Names like Sajid-Wajid, Shankar Mahadevan, Honey Singh, Ankita Lokhandwale, Gurmeet Chowdhry will entertain the audience this evening!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!