Satish Kaushik enjoying filming Haryanvi rock song
Mumbai: Filmmaker Satish Kaushik is having fun shooting a Haryanvi number for his upcoming film `Gang Of Ghosts` here.
"Shooting Haryanvi rock song for `Gang Of Ghosts` with Meera Chopra and Vijay (Verma) in Jasai Yard (Navi Mumbai). It is great fun. Pray it does not rain in here," Kaushik posted on Twitter.
The 57-year-old`s directorial, which is a remake of Bengali blockbuster `Bhooter Bhabishyat`, also stars Mahie Gill, Anupam Kher, Chunkey Pandey and Saurabh Shukla.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali