Shalmali Kholgade croons for `Pocket Gangsters`
New Delhi: "Pareshaan" fame singer Shalmali Kholgade has lent her voice for the "Janiyaa jaaniyaa" track from upcoming movie "Pocket Gangsters".
According to sources, Shalmali had a great time recording the love song with music directors Lucky Narula and Navi Singh. The trio bonded well in the music studio and the song was completed within a few hours, read a statement.
The composers said that working with Shalmali was an awesome and enriching experience and that she is one of the most versatile singers in the country.
Narula has penned the lyrics for the song which has two versions - Singh sings the male version, Kholgade has sung the female one.
"Pocket Gangsters" is a high octane thriller directed by Hemant Nilim Das and produced by Vikram M. Shah.
The movie stars Madhur Mittal and is slated to release later this year under the banner Ciemme Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!