Shreyas Talpade turns lyricist for his next film
Mumbai: Actor-turned-producer Shreyas Talpade has penned the lyrics of a song in his upcoming home production Marathi film `Poshter Boyz`.
`Poshter Boyz` is Shreyas` first individual production film under his banner Affluence Movies Pvt Ltd.
Earlier, he had produced `Sanai Chaugadhe` (Marathi film) along with Mukta Arts.
Shreyas has written some quirky and funny lyrics for the title track `Aale Re Poshter Boyz`, a statement issued here said.
`Poshter Boyz`, directed by Sameer Patil, is set to release on August 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!