Susmit Sen`s last song with Indian Ocean in `Satyagraha`
Mumbai: Susmit Sen, the lead guitarist and a co-founder of Indian Ocean, has recorded a song for ‘Satyagraha’, his last as the part of indie-pop band.
The song is "Hum bhole the hum bhale hain."
"This is Susmit`s last song with the band," said a source close to the band.
Directed by Prakash Jha, ‘Satyagraha’ features Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal, amongst others.
Sen has virtually invented a new style of playing the guitar and this formed the basis of creating Indian Ocean in 1990.
The band has delivered many hits like ‘Bandeh’, ‘Kandisa’ and ‘Out of the blues’. Sen and singer Rahul Ram were the oldest in the current group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track