`The Wanted` hit with alcohol ban
London: English-Irish boyband The Wanted have been asked not to consume alcohol by their management as they want the band members to take more care of their voices.
The band consisting Max George, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker, Nathan Sykes and Siva Kaneswaran have also been banned from drinking beer in their dressing room, reported Contactmusic.
"We have been banned from having beer in our dressing rooms. So we have ginger ale and all that kind of stuff instead," Max said.
"They want us to look after our voices and stay out of trouble from now on," he added.
"You know when you`re a kid and you get the report that says `easily distracted`. Well The Wanted are easily distracted," Jay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release