ABBA may return, says band member
Berlin: Agnetha Faltskog, a member of legendary Swedish pop group ABBA, said in an interview published by the German press that she had not ruled out the possibility of reuniting the band's members for a concert.
"Perhaps a charity concert? I, at least, would not rule it out," the singer told Zeitgamazin, the magazine of the weekly Die Zeit.
Faltskog is promoting her new solo album, "A", whose title was inspired by the fact that she was "one of the 'As' in ABBA".
The singer said she enjoyed listening to old ABBA hits, such as "The Winner Takes It All".
ABBA, formed by Agnetha Faltskog, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid Lyngstad, broke up in 1982 after years of cranking out hits.
The band's members have ruled out a reunion for years.
Ulvaeus and Andersson, however, have worked together on other projects, including "Mamma Mia", the hit musical and film, and the anthem for the 2013 Eurovision Festival, which will be held May 14-18 in Malmo, Sweden.
"We Write the Story", the title of the song by Andersson and Ulvaeus, features an arrangement by Swedish producer and DJ Avicii, and will be performed for the first time during the festival's May 18 grand finale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!