Abba`s Agnetha Faltskog delighted to return to stage after 25 years
London: Abba`s Agnetha Faltskog has opened up about her "fantastic" return to the stage after 25 years.
The 63-year-old singer, who was promoting new album A, appeared at London`s G.A.Y. nightclub on Sunday.
The ` Dancing Queen ` star told the Daily Star that it was fantastic being on stage again.
She said that the welcome was so warm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!