Adele denies scolding Chris Brown in Grammy photo
Los Angeles: Singer Adele has denied she was scolding Chris Brown at the Grammy awards, unlike the inference drawn from the much-circulated photo of the two music stars.
A photo showing Adele seemingly yelling at the R&B star led many to believe that the `Rolling In The Deep` hitmaker gave him an earful for not giving a standing ovation to Frank Ocean as he walked up to accept his award.
Although she did flash a disapproving look when Brown remained seated during Ocean`s walk to the Grammy stage, Adele said she did not reprimand him for doing so.
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!," the nine-time Grammy-award-winning singer tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'