Aguilera ‘to sing US National anthem at Super Bowl’
New York: Christina Aguilera is going to sing the US National anthem at the Super Bowl XLV in Arlington, Tex., it has emerged.
Aguilera’s performance will begin shortly before kickoff at 6:25pm on Sunday, Feb. 6, sources told The Dallas Morning News Thursday.
The ‘Burlesque’ star performed last at the Super Bowl in 2000 along with Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias and English rocker Phil Collins, reports the New York Post.
The league would not comment on the report of Aguilera’s participation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Sex with Caitlyn on plane, 'most embarrassing' for Kris Jenner
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' faces plagiarism charges
- Haraamkhor' team ecstatic over India premiere