Amy Winehouse to get hologram treatment?
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse will reportedly get a hologram treatment for a world tour.
The `Back to Black` singer will be resurrected as a hologram by billionaire Alki David using 3D computer technology and backing orchestra, reported Contactmusic.
"The most important thing to Amy was the music and I`m sure a lot of people would like to hear her sing again. It depends on what Amy`s fans want as a way to keep her memory alive. If it`s a book, an album or a hologram, then so be it," David has said earlier.
David previously resurrected late rapper Tupac Shakur, who
died in 1996, using the same technology.
27-year-old Amy died of alcohol poisoning on 23 July in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track