Amy Winehouse to get hologram treatment?
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse will reportedly get a hologram treatment for a world tour.
The `Back to Black` singer will be resurrected as a hologram by billionaire Alki David using 3D computer technology and backing orchestra, reported Contactmusic.
"The most important thing to Amy was the music and I`m sure a lot of people would like to hear her sing again. It depends on what Amy`s fans want as a way to keep her memory alive. If it`s a book, an album or a hologram, then so be it," David has said earlier.
David previously resurrected late rapper Tupac Shakur, who
died in 1996, using the same technology.
27-year-old Amy died of alcohol poisoning on 23 July in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi