Amy Winehouse to get hologram treatment?
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse will reportedly get a hologram treatment for a world tour.
The `Back to Black` singer will be resurrected as a hologram by billionaire Alki David using 3D computer technology and backing orchestra, reported Contactmusic.
"The most important thing to Amy was the music and I`m sure a lot of people would like to hear her sing again. It depends on what Amy`s fans want as a way to keep her memory alive. If it`s a book, an album or a hologram, then so be it," David has said earlier.
David previously resurrected late rapper Tupac Shakur, who
died in 1996, using the same technology.
27-year-old Amy died of alcohol poisoning on 23 July in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'