Andrew Lloyd Webber horrified by bad singers
London: Veteran theater composer Andrew Lloyd Webber says he is horrified by badly performed music.
The 64-year-old music writer, who has been searching for a new star of `Jesus Christ Superstar`, said he was hampered in auditions because he had to struggle to listen to out-of-tune singers, reported Daily Express.
"Unfortunately, I have perfect pitch - It`s either one of the greatest advantages or the greatest affliction in life. When people sing out of tune, I just can`t listen," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!