Andrew Lloyd Webber horrified by bad singers
London: Veteran theater composer Andrew Lloyd Webber says he is horrified by badly performed music.
The 64-year-old music writer, who has been searching for a new star of `Jesus Christ Superstar`, said he was hampered in auditions because he had to struggle to listen to out-of-tune singers, reported Daily Express.
"Unfortunately, I have perfect pitch - It`s either one of the greatest advantages or the greatest affliction in life. When people sing out of tune, I just can`t listen," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag