Big Sean unveils single starring Miley Cyrus
London: Rapper Big Sean unveiled his latest new single with pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 25-year-old `High` singer only appears momentarily in the video but Cyrus is centre of all the attention, even though she is not singing in the video, reported Contactmusic.
Sean, who chose the former teen star for her elegance to star in his video, took to micro blogging site Twitter to give further details.
"I got Miley Cyrus for this video because she`s somebody who`s had a personal evolution as a lot of us have had. She did a great job as a metaphor for strong women," he wrote.
His first debut album `Finally Famous` was released in 2011 and his second album `Hall of Fame` is expected to be unveiled on August 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'