Big Sean unveils single starring Miley Cyrus
London: Rapper Big Sean unveiled his latest new single with pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 25-year-old `High` singer only appears momentarily in the video but Cyrus is centre of all the attention, even though she is not singing in the video, reported Contactmusic.
Sean, who chose the former teen star for her elegance to star in his video, took to micro blogging site Twitter to give further details.
"I got Miley Cyrus for this video because she`s somebody who`s had a personal evolution as a lot of us have had. She did a great job as a metaphor for strong women," he wrote.
His first debut album `Finally Famous` was released in 2011 and his second album `Hall of Fame` is expected to be unveiled on August 27.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- India is peace loving: Shatrughan Sinha
- Varun Dhawan wants to remake Shah Rukh's 'Darr' and 'Baazigar'
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun