Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor to join Rolling Stones for O2 Arena concerts
London: The Rolling Stones are to play with original bass player Bill Wyman for the first time in two decades when the rock veterans perform this weekend.
The 76-year-old, who left the group in 1992, will be a guest for the first of two 50th anniversary gigs at the O2 Arena in London on Sunday, a leading daily has reported.
The band will also welcome back guitarist Mick Taylor, who spent five years with the group as a replacement for Brian Jones until he quit in 1974.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch