Billy Ray Cyrus to headline Hollywood Bowl Beatles Celebration
Los Angeles: Singers Billy Ray Cyrus and Martina Mcbride are among the artists who will commemorate the 50th anniversary of the BEATLES` Hollywood Bowl show.
The Fab Four performed at the fabled venue in 1964, and now a group of famous fans are hoping to recreate the musical magic onstage by performing their renditions of Beatles tunes, reported Hollywood Life.
Former Eurythmics star Dave Stewart, Michelle Branch and Mary Lambert will also be among the stars paying tribute to Paul McCartney and his bandmates at the three shows planned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Prime accused Sunil Kumar surrenders before court
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!