Bruno Mars honored to share Super Bowl stage with Red Hot Chili Peppers
Washington: Bruno Mars, who will be performing at the Super Bowl game during halftime, has revealed that he feels honored to share the stage with "soulful" rock band ` Red Hot Chili Peppers`.
During a press conference the ` Locked Out of Heaven ` singer said that when the NFL told him that he could have another artist on the stage with him, the first band that came to his mind were the RHCP, Contactmusic reported.
The 28-year-old singer explained that he has been a fan of the `Californication` hit makers for a long time and he admires their career and passion for music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22