Bruno Mars honored to share Super Bowl stage with Red Hot Chili Peppers
Washington: Bruno Mars, who will be performing at the Super Bowl game during halftime, has revealed that he feels honored to share the stage with "soulful" rock band ` Red Hot Chili Peppers`.
During a press conference the ` Locked Out of Heaven ` singer said that when the NFL told him that he could have another artist on the stage with him, the first band that came to his mind were the RHCP, Contactmusic reported.
The 28-year-old singer explained that he has been a fan of the `Californication` hit makers for a long time and he admires their career and passion for music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside