Calvin Harris to give away songs written for Rita Ora?
London: DJ Calvin Harris has reportedly offered pop star Alexis Jordan songs he wrote for ex-girlfriend Rita Ora.
The 22-year-old singer is making a comeback in the music industry and Harris, 30, wants to give her the songs he had made for Ora, 23, before their split last month, reportedly.
"Alexis has an amazing voice that works really well with house music, she`s a fan of the genre and hoping to put new material out soon. He`d made a lot of songs for her (Ora) but they`re now likely to go to other artists," a source said.
Harris apparently does not want to be linked to Ora. "Calvin wants a clean break, personally and professionally. He`s already given her one massive hit so doesn`t feel he owes her," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'