Cara Delevingne keen on working with Jay Z
Los Angeles: Model Cara Delevingne reportedly wants to launch her singing career with music producer Jay Z`s label Roc Nation.
Delevingne is good friends with singers Rita Ora and Rihanna, who are products of same music label. Thus, the model is hopeful of getting some help from them, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Cara is desperate for a music career and has had a lot of advice from Rihanna and Rita. Now they have passed her demos to their managers Tyran TY TY Smith and Jay Brown, who run Roc Nation with Jay-Z," a source said.
Delevingne and Jay Z met at an event recently and things went well between them.
"She’s hopeful the firm will take her on to their roster and help guide her music career. Cara met Jay-Z backstage at Beyonce’s London show earlier this month and they got on well. So there is a good chance Roc Nation will take her on," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims