Cheryl Cole `offered £10m to judge American Idol`
London: Cheryl Cole has reportedly been offered 10 million pounds to be a judge on reality TV singing competition ‘American Idol’.
It would be sweet revenge for the former Girls Aloud singer against Simon Cowell, who fired her from ‘X Factor USA’ last year. ‘American Idol’ is the ‘X Factor’s’ biggest rival in the states.
Cole, 28, was approached to join the show by Cowell’s arch-rival Simon Fuller, 52, who launched the show around the world 10 years ago, the Daily Star reported.
He sued Cowell when he came up with ‘X Factor’ – claiming it was “a rip-off’’ of his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims