Ciara keen to work with Chris Brown again
Los Angeles: R&B star Ciara is keen to work with rapper Chris Brown again.
The 27-year-old singer, who collaborated with Brown, 24, for her 2009 song `Turntables`, wants another song with the rapper, reported Hollywood Life.
"I did a song with Chris Brown before and I think we need to re-collaborate. Because we never did a video and we never launched the song we did to radio, and I think it would be so dope to dance side by side and do something really cool," she said.
`Turntables` is the track from Ciara`s third studio album Fantasy Ride. The song used a sample from Bollywood number
`Kehna Hi Kya`, composed by Oscar winner AR Rahman from the 1995 film `Bombay`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'