Ciara keen to work with Chris Brown again
Los Angeles: R&B star Ciara is keen to work with rapper Chris Brown again.
The 27-year-old singer, who collaborated with Brown, 24, for her 2009 song `Turntables`, wants another song with the rapper, reported Hollywood Life.
"I did a song with Chris Brown before and I think we need to re-collaborate. Because we never did a video and we never launched the song we did to radio, and I think it would be so dope to dance side by side and do something really cool," she said.
`Turntables` is the track from Ciara`s third studio album Fantasy Ride. The song used a sample from Bollywood number
`Kehna Hi Kya`, composed by Oscar winner AR Rahman from the 1995 film `Bombay`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video
- Pulkit Samrat, Riteish Deshmukh to represent six cultures in one song
- Buddy Holly's widow hands publishing rights to BMG