Daft Punk finally releases `Human After All` remix album
New York: Eight years after its original release, French electronic music duo Daft Punk has finally made a digital version of their elusive `Human After All` remix album available to fans worldwide.
A limited edition of the remix album was originally released in 2006. However, it was released exclusively in Japan, which made it relatively difficult for fans in the US and elsewhere to get their hands on it.
The wait is finally over though as fans everywhere can now purchase or stream the latest version of the remix album, which boasts an addition of several new songs to the original 2006 release. These include remixes of `Technologic` by Le Knight Club, a side project of Daft Punk`s Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, and Basement Jaxx.
Though the remix album was released rather quietly this week, the lack of fanfare hasn`t stopped fans from finding out about the album.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!