Drake`s new album to be more upbeat
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake says his new album `Nothing Was The Same` is much more upbeat than his last one.
The 26-year-old `Hold On We`re Going Home` hitmaker says his last album, 2011`s `Take Care`, was more dark and ballad-led so he was determined to produce more club-friendly beats for his third studio record, reported E! online.
"It is emotional, but I think I also found a balance in the production--as far as not to make it so down. I feel like `Take Care` had real ballads, real down moments, and I feel like on this album, I try to push everything together to make it strong. It`s great," Drake said.
"It is one of my favourite pieces. It`s concise. I`m really proud of the writing on there. And producer 40 Noah Shebib outworked me on the production, he`s amazing. It`s good, I`m excited," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition