Drake`s new album to be more upbeat
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake says his new album `Nothing Was The Same` is much more upbeat than his last one.
The 26-year-old `Hold On We`re Going Home` hitmaker says his last album, 2011`s `Take Care`, was more dark and ballad-led so he was determined to produce more club-friendly beats for his third studio record, reported E! online.
"It is emotional, but I think I also found a balance in the production--as far as not to make it so down. I feel like `Take Care` had real ballads, real down moments, and I feel like on this album, I try to push everything together to make it strong. It`s great," Drake said.
"It is one of my favourite pieces. It`s concise. I`m really proud of the writing on there. And producer 40 Noah Shebib outworked me on the production, he`s amazing. It`s good, I`m excited," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!