Frank Ocean hit with copyright lawsuit
Los Angeles: R&B star Frank Ocean has been hit with a copyright lawsuit over his track `Lost`.
Songwriter Micah Otano claims he teamed up with producer Malay to pen a tune called `Daylight`, but never received credit for his work, reported Ace Showbiz.
The song was allegedly renamed and included on the Grammy winner`s debut studio album, Channel Orange.
Otano filed legal papers at the US District Court in California, seeking undisclosed damages and back royalties.
Ocean is yet to comment on the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now