I sound like Marge Simpson: Jessie J
London: Singer Jessie J says she sounds like the fictional main character in the American animated sitcom `The Simpsons` Marge Simpson after suffering from throat problems.
The 25-year-old `Price Tag` hitmaker, who has an irregular heartbeat and suffered a stroke aged 18, likened herself to the croaky `Simpsons` character, reported Contactmusic.
In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote, "My voice has decided to be friends with the air con today and dry out to Marge Simpson vibes!
But Jessie, who recently quit her judging position on talent show `The Voice`, reassured her fans she knows exactly how to get her vocals back in tip top condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam