I sound like Marge Simpson: Jessie J
London: Singer Jessie J says she sounds like the fictional main character in the American animated sitcom `The Simpsons` Marge Simpson after suffering from throat problems.
The 25-year-old `Price Tag` hitmaker, who has an irregular heartbeat and suffered a stroke aged 18, likened herself to the croaky `Simpsons` character, reported Contactmusic.
In a post on her Instagram page, she wrote, "My voice has decided to be friends with the air con today and dry out to Marge Simpson vibes!
But Jessie, who recently quit her judging position on talent show `The Voice`, reassured her fans she knows exactly how to get her vocals back in tip top condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?