John Mayer uses Katy Perry`s idea to promote album
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter John Mayer used his girlfriend, singer Katy Perry`s idea, of using a giant truck to promote his upcoming album ‘Paradise Valley’.
The 35-year-old took to his Facebook page to share the picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The truck carries a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley.
"Off this week and then next up is South America! Are you ready for JM??" read the caption of the image.
In July, Perry had used a golden truck that featured her name and the release date for her upcoming ‘Prism’ album.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert