Johnny Depp to reunite with rock band
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp has planned to reunite with his old rock band Rock City Angels.
The 50-year-old star has reportedly planned to put his acting career on hold so that he can get back together with his former band which he split from 30 years ago.
Depp thinks it`s the perfect opportunity for them to go on tour and maybe even record an album. The band changed their name to Six Gun Method before they split.
“It`s something he`s wanted to do for a while. He`s a frustrated rocker and for all the success he`s had as an actor, he still wishes he could make it in the music world,” said a source.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` actor is said to have been encouraged by his actress fiancée Amber Heard to reclaim his position as lead guitarist in the rock band.
“This will be his chance to live out his fantasies and see what might have been. But he`s nervous the music critics might give him a hard time. They`ve played the odd gig since but it`s 30 years since they officially called it a day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!