Jonas Brothers cancel tour over rift
Los Angeles: The Jonas Brothers have cancelled 19 tour dates just two days before the tour was to start citing a deep, creative rift in the band.
The brothers -- Nick, 21, Joe, 24, and Kevin, 25 -- who released four albums as a band since 2006, are divided on the future musical direction of the band, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The brothers apparently sat down together to discuss the release plans of their long awaited fifth album but they could not agree on the future course.
"Once they realized they couldn`t agree on music, it became a question of, `Why would we go out on tour right now?` Their thought process was to get everything straight in terms of the creative. It was not a small thing (to call off the tour)," a source said.
The band was expected to release a new album this fall, but now the future of the group "remains to be seen," said their representative.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’